Three reasons are 1) The historic nature of the building and it’s location at the western gateway to downtown. 2) For those who like the urban lifestyle in a larger scale these roomy residences feel more like a house than a condo on the inside and 3) many of them have spacious patios overlooking an inner courtyard.
Get information about the Neil P. Building by following these links:
- Look at the current available listings in the Neil P.
- Compare the Neil P. to other downtown condos with my spreadsheet
- Review the HOA documents
- compare the Neil P. floor plans
- review the “Neil P Scrapbook Page” with postings and details provided by residents and Realtors
- Learn what units in The Neil P have sold for in the past 12 months